Sunday, October 2, 2016

DIY Autumn / Fall Ideas

Autumn Ideas wesens-art.blogspot.com
Here are some of my DIY ideas for autumn / fall! 
Hier sind einige meiner DIY Ideen für den Herbst! 

FallWreath  wesens-art.blogspot.com

SilhouettesLeaves wesens-art.blogspot.com

LeavesLights wesens-art.blogspot.com

FingerprintLeaves wesens-art.blogspot.com

Toadstools wesens-art.blogspot.com

CrazyPumpkins  wesens-art.blogspot.com

WoodlandGnome wesens-art.blogspot.com

ClayPotMonsters  wesens-art.blogspot.com

Visit and like me on Facebook!



Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!
I’m sharing my projects with these fabulous linky parties: look here!
...

10 comments:

  1. I love those leaf lights - Thanks for sharing at the Pleasure of the NW's DIY party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great fall projects for children and you gave me ideas to make with my girl. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party. It's great having you and hope to see you this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those silhouette leaves what a great idea. Those fingerprint leaves would be a great fall activity for the little ones. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh of these look like so much fun!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is my favorite time of year for all the fun decor. Those leaf lights are beautiful. Thanks for sharing all these great ideas on the Waste Less Wednesday Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great ideas! Love the finger painting :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing list! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds for Fall crafters. I love the colorful fingerprint fall leaves. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun fall crafts! I love the tree.

    Thanks for sharing at #bloggerspotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all great! Thanks for sharing your fall craft ideas with us at Snickerdoodle. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...