Monday, June 15, 2015

transformed kick scooter

kickScooter wesens-art.blogspot.com
This week is the 4th birthday of my granddaughter. 
I bought an used boys kick scooter and turned it into a fresh little girls kick scooter! 
This is one of my presents and I think she will love it. 
Diese Woche hat meine Enkelin ihren 4. Geburtstag. 
Ich kaufte einen gebrauchten Jungs-Tretroller und verwandelte ihn in einen frischen Kleine-Mädchen-Roller! 
Dies ist eines meiner Geschenke, und ich glaube, sie wird ihn lieben. 

kickScooter wesens-art.blogspot.com
At first I unscrewed the floorboard and then I cleaned the whole scooter. 
 Then I wrapped the red parts of the scooter with pink and the yellow parts with blue self-adhesive vinyl. 
I wrapped some white plastic ribbon around some of the pink parts. A few blue and pink satin ribbon stripes at the hand grips for a girly look. 
When you wipe the plastic parts with WD-40 and a dry cloth they will look like new (and don't be slippy)! 
I screwed the floorboard back on the kick scooter. 
And with a rubber duck horn and a small bicycle basket the kick scooter was finished!  
Zuerst schraubte ich die Bodenplatte ab und reinigte den ganzen Roller. 
Dann beklebte ich die roten Teile des Rollers mit pinker und die gelben Teile mit blauer Vinylfolie. 
Ich wickelte weißes Geschenkband rund um einige der pinken Teile. Ein paar pinke und blaue Streifen Satin-Schleifenband an die Griffe für einen mädchenhaften Look. 
Wenn man die Plastikteile mit WD-40 und einen trockenen Tuch abreibt, sehen sie aus wie neu (und sind nicht rutschig)! 
Dann schraubte ich die Bodenplatte wieder an. 
Und mit einer Quitscheenten-Hupe und einem kleinen Fahrradkorb ist der Tretroller fertig! 
kickScooter wesens-art.blogspot.com

Yes, she loves her new kick scooter! 
kickScooter wesens-art.blogspot.com


Visit and like me on Facebook!



Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!

I’m sharing my projects with these fabulous linky parties: look here!
...

13 comments:

  1. Very fun, love the basket! Thanks for sharing on shareatopia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! She's gonna love it. Visiting from Bloggers Brags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a scooter she's going to enjoy a lot! You did a nice job of pumping it up!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/06/island-welcome-labadee-haiti.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...how cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Bloggers Brags this week. I'm pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your transformation of the scooter you made for a girl. Thanks for sharing at our Cooking and Crafting with J & J party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, this looks fabulous...I love how it turned out! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We did this for my son and daughter with their first bikes. They didn't know they were second hand and had great fun with them. Thanks for sharing with us at #WednesdaysWisdom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same scooter but so much more fun...looks adorable. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your granddaughter is going to love it! So very cute. Thanks for sharing your upcycle on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awesome, minus the name that is (as the pimping exploitation of women, and its pop cultural references may not be the best)! My name is Nicole, and I'm one of the co-hosts for the Merry Monday linky party. I wanted to stop by and thanks for sharing this at Merry Monday's! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the information! I have changed the name!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for joining in and making our Bowdabra Crafty Saturday Showcase, we will look forward to seeing your post next Saturday.

    Warm Regards,

    The Bowdabra Team

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...